|We are the #1 place for all fellow bicycling enthusiasts to meet, post art, learn, train, share and enjoy our riding experiences with one another as well as to inspire bicycling as a means to fulfillment. We can help you with technical support, how-to’s / tutorials, energy boosting food recipes, tips and techniques before or after your bike ride. We are NOT another photo-hosting group, DeviantCyclists is the best group for all your cycling needs and experiences! |
If we don't have what you're looking for, send Carbon-Vanilla a personal note with your suggestion and we'll do our best to answer your questions or needs.
Also DeviantCyclists is working with BicycleTravelogue.com, it's founder, community members as well as many other local bicycle shops in the Pennsylvania area to help spread bicycling adventures, read about events and to grant others a chance to become part of there bike rides through YouTube.
If you're seriously interested in join our movement, send CarbonVanilla a personal note or email to firstname.lastname@example.org , please do NOT contact either CarbonVanilla or CorsaBlue with services or other commercial interests, they will ignore and delete them.
We're Raising the Bar!
- JOINING IS FREE!! -
Everyone is welcome to join, young, old or anywhere in between. Just press the “Join” button on the top center and it’s all done. You are now part of DeviantCyclists!
Okay so you don't have an account on DeviantART? NO PROBLEM!! Sign-up is quick, easy and best of all... IT'S FREE!! It will only take you a few minutes to register your new account and once you're done, YOU TOO can be a member of DeviantCyclists and its Affiliates!
- REQUESTING CYCLYING HELP -
Alright so maybe you’ve visited a close relative, friend or local bike shop but they couldn’t give you the answers you wanted. Write us a note and I bet we can answer your questions, give you helpful suggestions as well as provide technical cycling support. Go on, let us have your toughest questions and needs... I dare you!
- RULES -
1. 5 submissions per week.
2. Submissions featuring any form of bicycle, recumbent or tricycle will automatically be accepted provided they follow the gallery folder guidelines.
If you are not sure about which category your image fits into, please read the “categories” section below.
- CATEGORIES -
• Mountain Bikes - Rugged, tough, rulers of mountains and trails are designed for off-road cycling.
• Road Bikes - Light weight performance machines designed for traveling very quickly on paved roads.
• Artwork - Drawings, paintings, digital art, crafts, industrial metal working, the list goes on!
This is the place for members to submit their work of any drawing or piece of painting and or digital art. Photo’s in this category ARE NOT allowed.
• Training - Knowledge, skills and how-to tutorial’s.
• Food Recipes - Energy, fuel, nutrition, yes all this comes from good food but, this category isn’t for those fast-food recipes that slow you down in various ways, No no! This is a place for healthy, strong recipes that will boost your internal energy supplies. They’ll help give you the strength you need to perform better and ride longer.
• Basic Bicycle Maintenance – These are tutorials to keep your wheels in motion and keep you off the side lines. This category is meant to educate you on Do’s & Don’ts, Cycling Maintenance, Skills/Techniques and Advices on various topics. I’m sure you’ll find everything you need right here! If you can’t find what you’re looking for, tell us and we’ll submit a new piece of literature for you and others to read from.