WELCOME TO DEVIANTCYCLISTS!!
We are the number one place for all fellow bicycling enthusiasts to meet, post art, learn, train, share and enjoy our riding experiences with one another as well as to inspire bicycling as a means to fulfillment. If we don't have what you're looking for write us a comment at the bottom of this page and we'll do our best to answer your needs or questions.
JOINING IS FREE!
Everyone is welcome to join, young, old or anywhere in between. Just press the “Join” button on the top center and it’s all done. Your now part of DeviantCyclists! Okay so you don't have an account on DeviantART, not a problem. Sign-up is quick, easy and best of all... IT'S FREE!. DeviantArt is a online art website where you can post your original art, and also post stories, poetry, even animations! Just follow these 5 easy steps from WikiHow and you're on your way to experiencing active artists impacting our world every day in unimaginable ways.
1). Five submissions per week.
2). Submissions featuring any form of bicycle, recumbent or tricycle (tadpole's included) that can clearly be seen will automatically be accepted provided they follow the gallery folder guidelines.
If you are not sure about which category your image fits into, please read the “categories” section below.
• Mountain Bikes - Rugged, tough, rulers of mountains and trails are designed for off-road cycling.
• Road Bikes - Light weight performance machines designed for traveling very quickly on paved roads.
• Artwork - Drawings, paintings, digital art, crafts, industrial metal working, the list goes on!
This is the place for members to submit their work of any drawing or piece of painting and or digital art. Photo’s in this category ARE NOT allowed.
• Training - Knowledge, skills and how-to tutorial’s.
• Food Recipes - Energy, fuel, nutrition, yes all this comes from good food but, this category isn’t for those fast-food recipes that slow you down in various ways, No no! This is a place for healthy, strong recipes that will boost your internal energy supplies. They’ll help give you the strength you need to perform better and ride longer.
• Basic Bicycle Maintenance – These are tutorials to keep your wheels in motion and keep you off the side lines. This category is meant to help you understand what's right and what isn't, Cycling Maintenance, Skills/Techniques and Advice on various topics. I’m sure you’ll find everything you need right here! If you can’t find what you’re looking for, tell us and we’ll submit a new piece of literature for you and others to read from.